Approximately 60 percent of people in the United States experience at least one severe trauma in their lifetime, of which approximately 9 percent meet full diagnostic criteria for PTSD. Prevalence varies by a population’s traumatic exposure but is estimated to be 12 percent of patients in primary care. PTSD often goes undiagnosed and untreated, particularly in adult primary care, where patients frequently present with other chief complaints and PTSD is not considered in the differential diagnosis. The debilitating nature of PTSD, coupled with the significant physical, psychological, and social comorbidities and related healthcare costs, demonstrate the need for improved identification and appropriate intervention by primary care providers.
Tài liệu thành viên
Công cụ sàng lọc
- PTSD Checklist – Civilian Version
- Công cụ nhà cung cấp VA / DOD PTSD
- Phỏng vấn thang điểm triệu chứng PTSD
- Thang điểm và đánh giá cho Phỏng vấn thang điểm triệu chứng PTSD
- Thêm điểm số mục riêng lẻ.
- Scores range from 0-51. A score of 14 or higher indicates likelihood of PTSD.
- Công cụ sàng lọc PTSD Chăm sóc ban đầu