Alcohol and drug problems affect more than 20 million people in the United States. Beacon Health Options (Beacon) is committed to the early identification and treatment of alcohol and other drug use disorders to promote optimal health for its members. To that help with that goal, we want to work with providers to identify all members with alcohol and other drug disorders and to increase the number of those members identified who get access to the SUD services they need.
Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS®)1 Tip Sheets
- Follow-up after ED Visit for Alcohol/ Drug Abuse or Dependence
- Follow-up After High Intensity Care for Substance Abuse Disorder
- Use of Opioids at High Dosages
- Initiation and Engagement of Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse or Dependence
- Pharmacotherapy for Opioid Use Disorder
- Use of Opioids from Multiple Providers
Mga Kagamitan sa Miyembro
- Do I Have Substance Use Disorder?
- Katanungan sa Paggamit ng Alkohol
- Mayroon Ka Bang Problema Sa Mga Gamot sa Sakit?
Mga Tool sa Pag-screen
- Pagsisiyasat para sa Kasamang Pangyayari sa Kalusugan ng Kaisipan at Mga Karamdaman sa Paggamit ng Substance
- Tagabigay ng CRAFFT
- Pambansang Institute sa Pag-abuso sa Alkohol at Alkoholismo na Pocket na Patnubay para sa Pag-screen ng Alkohol at Maikling Pamamagitan
- AUDIT-PC Screening Tool
- Pagsusuri sa Pagbawi ng Klinikal na Institusyon ng Alkohol ng Alkohol (CIWA-Ar)
- Ang hula ng Alkalde sa Pag-withdraw ng Alak sa Kalakasan (PAWSS)
The Prediction of Alcohol Withdrawal Severity Scale (PAWSS) has good validity among medically ill hospitalized patients, helping clinicians identify those at risk for complicated alcohol withdrawal syndromes, such as seizures or delirium tremens (DT); it is not a measure of current withdrawal intensity. The PAWSS is copyrighted, but the author has authorized Beacon to post as a clinical and/or research resource. Authorization to use for any other purpose would require permission from Dr. Maldonado.
Maldonado, JR, Y. Sher, S. Das, K. Hills-Evans, A. Frenklach, S. Lolak, R. Talley and E. Neri (2015). "Prospective Validation Study of the Prediction of Alkohol Withdrawal Severity Scale (PAWSS) sa Mga May-sakit na May Sakit: Isang Bagong Sukat para sa Pagtataya ng Komplikadong Alkohol na Pag -draw ng Alkohol." Alkohol at Alkoholismo 50(5): 509-518.
1 HEDIS is a registered trademark of the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA).