Alcohol and drug problems affect more than 20 million people in the United States. Beacon Health Options (Beacon) is committed to the early identification and treatment of alcohol and other drug use disorders to promote optimal health for its members. To that help with that goal, we want to work with providers to identify all members with alcohol and other drug disorders and to increase the number of those members identified who get access to the SUD services they need.
의료 효과 데이터 및 정보 세트 (HEDIS®)1 팁 시트
- Follow-up after ED Visit for Alcohol/ Drug Abuse or Dependence
- Follow-up After High Intensity Care for Substance Abuse Disorder
- Use of Opioids at High Dosages
- Initiation and Engagement of Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse or Dependence
- Pharmacotherapy for Opioid Use Disorder
- Use of Opioids from Multiple Providers
- 동시 발생 정신 건강 및 약물 사용 장애에 대한 선별 검사
- CRAFFT 공급자
- 알코올 남용 및 알코올 중독에 관한 국립 연구소 알코올 검사 및 간단한 개입을위한 포켓 가이드
- AUDIT-PC 스크리닝 도구
- 알코올 척도의 임상 연구소 금단 평가 (CIWA-Ar)
- 알코올 금단 정도의 예측 (PAWSS)
The Prediction of Alcohol Withdrawal Severity Scale (PAWSS) has good validity among medically ill hospitalized patients, helping clinicians identify those at risk for complicated alcohol withdrawal syndromes, such as seizures or delirium tremens (DT); it is not a measure of current withdrawal intensity. The PAWSS is copyrighted, but the author has authorized Beacon to post as a clinical and/or research resource. Authorization to use for any other purpose would require permission from Dr. Maldonado.
Maldonado, JR, Y. Sher, S. Das, K. Hills-Evans, A. Frenklach, S. Lolak, R. Talley 및 E. Neri (2015). "의학적 질병 입원 환자의 알코올 금단 심각도 척도 (PAWSS) 예측에 대한 전향 적 검증 연구 : 복합 알코올 금단 증후군 예측을위한 새로운 척도." 알코올 및 알코올 중독 50(5): 509-518.
1 HEDIS는 NCQA (National Committee for Quality Assurance)의 등록 상표입니다.